FoDD Flyers

ynot

I have 500 clean up flyers available for anyone who has time and desire to put them out to the local shops and businesses. Contact me and we will arrange to get them to you. I appreciate the help and while your at the business dropping off the flyers maybe you could ask for a little something for the raffle?

596-8234

Terry

Rebecca, it's been tuff going this year for sure. I have some stuff from a few vendors across the country but the local guys are pretty tight. If anybody has a connection with any of the shops etc please ask them for help! I also have flyers if anybody wants to get them out. I am doing the best I can but with the shop my spare time is very limited so I need some HELP!!!!

Terry, I have acquired a couple things as far as donations go, soft sided coolers/picnic type, and a little something for the ladies. I'll Also donate a little envelope with some cash unless you'd rather the cash went to FoDD for the cause.

Terry, I have acquired a couple things as far as donations go, soft sided coolers/picnic type, and a little something for the ladies. I'll Also donate a little envelope with some cash unless you'd rather the cash went to FoDD for the cause.

Jill I would rather you purchased something for the raffle instead of cash. I am thinking we may do a 50/50 raffle to raise a little cash and have some extra going on.

I can give a stack of flyers to Eric at Champion Motorsports on Gibson and Ridin Dirty on Water St. I just need to get them from ya.

I will be at the shop till 7:30 then home. Want to swing by after that? Or I could drop them off to you at your house if your going to be home?

Edited by ynot

:70: Good news it's a go. I left you a messge on your phone.. Gimme a call for some more details.

Must be on the house phone. I am at the store if you want to call me.

492-2323

I will be at the shop till 7:30 then home. Want to swing by after that? Or I could drop them off to you at your house if your going to be home?

I'll be home all night. :70: Just shoot me a text when you are headed over. :D

I'll be home all night. :70: Just shoot me a text when you are headed over. :D

I take that back. Something just came up that I have to go take care of. I'll call you if it's not too late, otherwise we'll hook up tomorrow.