think i will call it tripod

vegas style

Now Thats Better!

i gave my gas tank a acid trip :finger: couldnt get rid of the rust. now it is :laughoff: :atc: holds its own in 4th gear with me on it. did about 6 hot pass's full out down the block. glad the brake worked i forgot to check it before the end of the block :mex: last thing left is the front axle bushings are shot.

Now Thats Better!

i gave my gas tank a acid trip :finger: couldnt get rid of the rust. now it is :laughoff: :atc: holds its own in 4th gear with me on it. did about 6 hot pass's full out down the block. glad the brake worked i forgot to check it before the end of the block :mex: last thing left is the front axle bushings are shot.

Now you shouldn't have to replace the filter every five minutes. :mex:

• 3 weeks later...

messing around yesterday riding the 70 around the hood. :atc: stopped to talk to a group of the teens down the block. when i restarted it got stuck on high idle. so without thinking :MBdance: and without holding the brake i dropped it in gear and ended up on my a$$! :MBdance: OUCH!! im a$$ hurt today! and the kids got a good laugh. :dope: i was surprised didnt think it had the pep to pop a wheely with me! :lol: concretes hard............

Well at least you know you will be laughed at every time you come around the corner for the next month or so. :dope: Maybe you can take the opposite route now. Out of site out of mind. :lol: :atc: At least your only :MBdance: Hurt and no broken bones this time.

no they were cool about it. they wanted to take for a spin and i wouldn't let them..

Wouldn't let them ride it so they adjusted your carb for ya. :dope:

:lol:

Yeah, that thing is way too clean to let the hoodlums tear off on it. :MBdance:

R-