think i will call it tripod

vegas style

way cool Steve! :laughing: Welcome to the club! :atc:

BTW: seats covers are only like 35 bucks too and easy to install. I'm just saying. :flipoff: Ditch that baby blue home made ma facka.

Maybe that's a light blue cover protecting the exotic Western Himalayun fringe toed Iguana leather seat.

post-1632-1236574239_thumb.jpg

so i swooped up this one oner 84 atc 70 all origanal! :blink:

the carb is off and somewhat apart. but was told it was running fine before the carb was taken off. will be a easy project :atc:

Oh heck yeah, That's the best time to take off any carb. :laughing:

Right on Steve. :blink: Yep, Welcome bro. :atc:

Maybe louB would be interested in that seat cover. :flipoff:

Oh heck yeah, That's the best time to take off any carb. :laughing:

Right on Steve. :blink: Yep, Welcome bro. :atc:

Maybe louB would be interested in that seat cover. :flipoff:

Any quad, atc or dirt bike that has had the carb off ran fine at some point before the carb was removed, lol, I did'nt think this till you posted Dog. It's your fault, lol

picked it up and put it on a table for cleaning tonight. i scored big time this thing is stock original condition. fuel tank is almost perfect one small dent, little surface rust inside. plastics are original few scratches only crack is on the front fender at the mounting point. seat pan and foam are good need a new cover. and it still has the lug wrench in the holder behind the seat!

so new carb, seat cover, rear tires i will be good to go. oh and a randog riser!

picked it up and put it on a table for cleaning tonight. i scored big time this thing is stock original condition. fuel tank is almost perfect one small dent, little surface rust inside. plastics are original few scratches only crack is on the front fender at the mounting point. seat pan and foam are good need a new cover. and it still has the lug wrench in the holder behind the seat!

so new carb, seat cover, rear tires i will be good to go. oh and a randog riser!

thats not a lug wrench its a spark plug wrench.

Mine still had it also :freakin_nuts:

• 2 weeks later...

its alive again! :dunno:

finished cleaning it up put the new carb, new seat and a dozen other little things. fires no choke first pull revs and idles nice. should get the rear tires tomorrow and take it for a spin. one more small parts order (kill switch, spark plug cap, and a sticker for the back.) should be good for another 25 years of fun. :atc: