Want to save/make some extra money?

lvnalolife

Money  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to save money on services you already use?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to earn some extra monthly income?

• Yes
    • No
    • On the fence

What's up DDR? Anyone need some extra cash in their pocket? :laughing: Well I have two ways to help you do just that.

I just got involved with a company called ACN. They are a direct marketing telecommunications company. What does that mean? They sell direct to consumers. They offer local and long distance service nationwide. They also have digital broadband phone service using Voice over Internet Protocol "VoIP" phone service & video phones. Imagine calling a distant relative and seeing them while you are talking to them. Digital service is available for only $23.99 a month. Those last two require that you have broadband internet service. If you don't have a broadband internet connection, they offer traditional land lines and long distance at cheaper rates also. So if you want to save some money on your current phone bills or switch to digital phone service for a considerable savings let me know. As an added bonus, cell phone service is to be released here within 60-90 days. They will be using Verizon's towers. When it is released they will be offering money saving rates for it also. :freakin_nuts:

Here is how I can save you on your current plans. At the same time you will be helping me earn for my future. Wouldn’t you rather help me out or would you rather pay someone else? I appreciate you taking time to look at this.

If anyone has Sprint and pays more than $30 a month or SBC and pays over $25 a month for local, I can save you money.

Service includes these features standard:

Caller ID with Name

Call Waiting

Call Waiting Caller ID

Three way calling

Optional Features:

Anonymous Call Rejection

Auto Redial

Auto Call Back (*69)

Speed Calling 8

Selective Call Forwarding

Call Forward

Call Screening

Distinctive Ring

Priority Call

Voice Mail

However the digital service or a video phone is the best money saver at $23.99/mo. Who doesn't have high speed internet anymore?

The other option, if you want to take the opportunity and are open minded, feel free to let me know and I will get you the information or show you what the possibilities are to help you earn some extra cash. If anyone is interested in what it takes to become a rep and earn extra money to help supplement your income, let me know. It is a very lucrative business opportunity if you are open minded to see how it works. You will quickly see the benefits to becoming a rep with the ability to become financially secure.

If you know someone that might be interested in saving some money on there phone service, have them get in touch with me and I will take care of them. Also if they seem interested on how to secure their financial freedom I will get them the information they need.

This is not a scam or intent to take anyone's hard earned money. Feel free to contact me and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

J.J. :laughoff:

Edited by lvnalolife

I thought we had another friggin spammer, but then I saw lvnalolife posted it up. :freakin_nuts: I was gonna delete it, but good thing I read the whole thing first! :laughing: Sorry JJ. Good luck. :laughoff:

Thanks Pete! Just tryin to get ahead in life. I need more toys for the sand! But serious people, check it out, you will not be dissappointed. I'm not asking you to join, just give me the opportunity to give you some money back in your pockets. The phone service is great. The rates are very competitive and I WILL do my best to save you money and get you more features than you have now. The digital phone service includes unlimited local and long distance to anywhere in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico all for $23.99/month. I can bring one of the VoIP boxes to show you a demo as long as you have a broadband connection. Let me know.

Edited by lvnalolife

Thanks Pete! Just tryin to get ahead in life. I need more toys for the sand! But serious people, check it out, you will not be dissappointed. I'm not asking you to join, just give me the opportunity to give you some money back in your pockets. The phone service is great. The rates are very competitive and I WILL do my best to save you money and get you more features than you have now. The digital phone service includes free local and long distance to anywhere in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico all for $23.99/month. I can bring one of the VoIP boxes to show you a demo as long as you have a broadband connection. Let me know.

free or $23.99/month? :laughing:

I don't call long distance, so I'm all set. :freakin_nuts:

Im new to DDR great info here but, when I read this acn stuff i almost puked.

I went to one of those meetings they have on Thursdays those people are brain washed.

Amway, AL williams, ACN Pyramid scams

Do research before you buy into ACN.

Im new to DDR great info here but, when I read this acn stuff i almost puked.

I went to one of those meetings they have on Thursdays those people are brain washed.

Amway, AL williams, ACN Pyramid scams

Do research before you buy into ACN.

I'm not asking you to join. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I myself have seen what can be accomplished. So I see you have been there. Then you know what a rotten apple is. A closed minded person not open to take charge of their future. Anyway, like I said, I'm not asking anyone to join, just trying to save people some money on their phone bills. Enough said.

I'm not asking you to join. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I myself have seen what can be accomplished. So I see you have been there. Then you know what a rotten apple is. A closed minded person not open to take charge of their future. Anyway, like I said, I'm not asking anyone to join, just trying to save people some money on their phone bills. Enough said.

All I can say people who read this do an internet search on acn and read up.

They got booted out of Australia.

Dont they already have a phone service like this called Vonage. You know the woohoo wohoho singing commercial?

Yep, they do. However vonage does not offer video phone service. This service is cheaper and includes more features. I have one if you want to check it out. Calls are crystal clear and unlimited.

Hey Tim, nice avatar!!

All I can say people who read this do an internet search on acn and read up.

They got booted out of Australia.

I guess you think because they have the same acronym they are the same company? WRONG! The "Australian Communications Network" the one that got shut down in Australia is not this ACN. Yes ACN does have an office in Sydney which is thriving. The company's name was American Communications Network and was changed to ACN when they went international. So before you talk your trash, do some REAL research and post links to support your false claims.

So that being said, who wants to save some money and help me out by swithing their current local/long distance provider or switching to digital phone service? I only get ahead if I can help you. If you have any problems with the service you can cancel and go back to you original service.

I guess you think because they have the same acronym they are the same company? WRONG! The "Australian Communications Network" the one that got shut down in Australia is not this ACN. Yes ACN does have an office in Sydney which is thriving. The company's name was American Communications Network and was changed to ACN when they went international. So before you talk your trash, do some REAL research and post links to support your false claims.

So that being said, who wants to save some money and help me out by swithing their current local/long distance provider or switching to digital phone service? I only get ahead if I can help you. If you have any problems with the service you can cancel and go back to you original service.

This sounds very interesting to me. Verizon provides my DSL line right now. How would I go about adding your service to them without loosing my DSL and dropping there phone service? :happydrunks:

I have no problem with someone trying to get ahead But, when people try and make money off a scam IMO.I went to one of those meetings and the biggest thing the pushed was to become a dealer for 500 bucks that's what 90% of the meeting was about. Then they hand you application that is unreadable I think a compay that is so great would have an application that was legible maybe they don't want you to read the fine print.

All I can say is research this before you buy into acn.

Im done with this.

I have no problem with someone trying to get ahead But, when people try and make money off a scam IMO.I went to one of those meetings and the biggest thing the pushed was to become a dealer for 500 bucks that's what 90% of the meeting was about. Then they hand you application that is unreadable I think a compay that is so great would have an application that was legible maybe they don't want you to read the fine print.

All I can say is research this before you buy into acn.

Im done with this.

Yeah you may think of it that way if you want. By all means if someone wants to join, do all the research you want. They have been around for over 13 years now. Truth is I only make money if I get customers, the more I get the better the pay, just like any other business. Besides, I am only here to ask people if they want to try the phone service not sign everyone up. I am not looking to get rich by any means, but if this helps me afford some extra toys, or not stress so much over money, then I'm all for it.

Tim, if you just want the VoIP service (digital phone) and want to keep your other service, that can be done easy. Or are you asking about keeping only DSL and dropping the phone service? You weren't quite clear on that. I will check into the last scenario for you. PM me for my number. Thanks for the support!

:rockon::happydrunks: