dunefreak Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Yo p-jizzle! It's too bad I don't live closer. I'd bring you over some cold ones. :kitty: Hope you have a good one bud. Happy birthday. Quote
painterjoe Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Thanks alot!!!!! :kitty: Damn one year closer to 40 :ah: Hey Pete come on down tommorow, it's only a few hours. Quote
bp-guy Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Happy Birthdayday Joe. 30 No problem, 35 was ok, 40 is 10 months away for me and I think it will SUCK!!! Quote
Randog Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Thanks alot!!!!! :angry2: Damn one year closer to 40 :ah: Hey Pete come on down tommorow, it's only a few hours. :no_no: Ohh Hellzzz Jiah.....Jiah! Come on down Frizzz. :peeps: :peeps: We're gettin' Trashed tomorrow night.... sho. :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk2: Party for the ole' Pirate! :kitty: <<< Captain and :angry2:! :angry2: <<< Jager Bombs Happy Birthdayday Joe. 30 No problem, 35 was ok, 40 is 10 months away for me and I think it will SUCK!!! It does. but we make the best of it. This is how we do it..... :atc: <<< act like kids. <<< act like kids. :mog: <<< act like kids. <<< act like kids. :peeps: <<< act like kids. :drunk2: <<< act like kids. :porn: <<< like rabbits. See, it's all good n' shait. :clown: No Worries. R- Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Thanks alot!!!!! Damn one year closer to 40 :ah: Hey Pete come on down tommorow, it's only a few hours. Damn man I so would too but we're goin to D on Saturday for the day. Sounds like some good azz times guys. Have about 17 for me. :kitty: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.