Here U go UTV lovers......

MCGYVER

Whatever you do dont buy one of these "Chino's" lots and lots of horror stories out about this brand and other chinese knock offs, it looks decent but the quality of materials(metal) is suspect as is alot of other stuff on those.....but hey you get long travel with fox shocks so it cant be that bad right????

RIIIIIGHT!

there new motors look solid by atk i belive, but have read a bunch of threads over the year about there welds snapping and inferior metals ect..ect.., i would like to check one out one day, not a big fan of the chinese lnock-off market, look at the bulk of the kids quads that are turds and the dealers have gone outta biz. :poop:

I havent drove this years model but last summer I drove the dealer "Noisy Toys" personal ride at Cinders and it was all show and a big No No..... :laughing:...Personally, I would have been embarresed to be hawkin his wares but some peeps got no shame in their game :laughing:

Edited by Bryan M