.....if your kid(s) ever need a good humbling....

Richard Cheese

......take them skating at a skate rink for the first time :lol:

String's been gettin a little too big for his b*tches lately...braggin about how he's gonna jump his quad off the top of comp next D trip :blah::lol: (fuggin thing wont even make it half way up prolly) :watching:

so the local skate rink had a gig goin from 1 to 4 pm today. String was talkin bout how he's gonna tear :poop: up, and how people better get outta is way n sheeee yat.

we get his skates on...and hes doin this perpetual dance...like the running man, bu more animated with his hands trying to stay balanced...some of the funniest :poop: i have seen in awhile

he finally got enough sack to get out to the skate floor...and proceeds to walk around the entire rink....HOLDING ON TO THE WALL...:lol:

however...i do have to give him props. after completing three laps like that...he sacked up and started skating in the middle, no longer doing his dance...and before we left, he competed an entire lap without falling, nor even being close to the wall :clap:

it was a good thing too, cause I was gonna get out there on some blades and show him how the pros do it :laughoff::lol:

Edited by richard cheese

hahaaa fuggin string. Good job though. :D I have never been able to pull off any kind of skating. Last time I went with my ex (about 10 years ago) I got SO fustrated because I sucked so bad at it and there was my girlfriend at the time doin freakin spins and tricks n'shiat. :watching::laughoff: I was like eff this sh*t gimme a dirtbike and I'll tear it up. :lol: Eff yo skating rink b*tchezz! :blah:

hahaaa fuggin string. Good job though. :D I have never been able to pull off any kind of skating. Last time I went with my ex (about 10 years ago) I got SO fustrated because I sucked so bad at it and there was my girlfriend at the time doin freakin spins and tricks n'shiat. :laughoff::blah: I was like eff this sh*t gimme a dirtbike and I'll tear it up. :watching: Eff yo skating rink b*tchezz! :clap:

:shout: HEY FUGGIN SPINDERELLA...WANNA GET ME THE EFFE OUTTA HERE???

:lol:

thats sum funny sheeee yat ma facka!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree, I guess that saying really is true eh d*ck :dope:

i actually was a good skater, and still rollerblade with the best of them...

in my 20's i would hit the skateparks and pools on my blades....yeah, i wasnt gettin mega air outta the bowls, broke a couple fingers, but I think the most important thing was that i had fun doing it

of course, the course of life tends to take away time to do the extra curricular activities you would like to do...

when i was going to college, my roomate, friends and me would go on a 10-15 mile skate through 4 school campuses, street skate, and some insane hi speed downhill shots :beercheers:

i dont do that chit any more, but ill still strap em on from time to time to take the dogs for a drag :clap: