Raptor Sub-Frame

I know there was a tread before this but cant find it. Neways, i have a 2007 raptor 700 that the sub frame is bent and bowed out on one side. I went to yamaha and a new sub frame is $487 and Champion motorsports said he could get OEM for $420. Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing or a place where i might find cheaper. Thank you ill wait for replies.

I know there was a tread before this but cant find it. Neways, i have a 2007 raptor 700 that the sub frame is bent and bowed out on one side. I went to yamaha and a new sub frame is $487 and Champion motorsports said he could get OEM for $420. Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing or a place where i might find cheaper. Thank you ill wait for replies.

Try eBay, or this site maybe.. Raptor

• 4 weeks later...

post-45-1243478435_thumb.jpg

i sent you a pm a while back and never got a response. maybe you will see this. i have a frame machine with which i could maybe fix your raptor with. my number is 5064152