going riding

sndruner213

:laughoff: naw you got me all wrong pete when we got there around i want to say it was around 11 we went to the north pole had a beer then rode to the south pole and had a beer when the morning came we didnt drink at all but we did ride all over dumont and back . I mean come on theres a time to play around and have a good time have a beer or two then theres time to be serious and have a good time and ride your a$$ off :lol::headbang1:

oh ok, gotcha. It sounded like you hauled around a bunch of beer to get hammered out in the sun that morning instead of take advantage of the good riding. lol I thought, "wow, some people REALLY gotta have there beer I suppose". :headbang1:;) I forgot you got there the night before.

:beercheers: just wanted to say thankx to Dave and Craig had a blast riding with you guys oh and hey dave thx for hauling the beer around and and sorry i didnt get my trash out of your cooler :angry2: my bad lol but any way here are some stills i got ill try to get the rest up later

No problem... nice meeting you 2 also

Capt