jorgeloco Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 I thought we were safer with home land security and all the bs they talk about, I just found this on the internet you can find virtually any ones driver license on this web site check it out for your self. http://www.license.shorturl.com/ Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted July 28, 2009 Posted July 28, 2009 Dammit I fell for it! Of all people I should have known better! Quote
SandBurro Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 Dammit I fell for it! Of all people I should have known better! ??? what was it ?? Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 29, 2009 Author Posted July 29, 2009 ??? what was it ?? well check it out Quote
jr1208 Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 (edited) oooooo :poop: jorge i seen your driver license thats realy you Edited July 30, 2009 by jr1208 Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 30, 2009 Author Posted July 30, 2009 (edited) oooooo :poop: jorge i seen your driver license thats realy you what about yours, I think you need a hair cut Edited July 30, 2009 by jorgeloco Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.