hey business owners!

duniemonkie

The Las Vegas Natural History Museum is a local non-profit organization that I do some animal care for.

Every year they throw a black tie dinner, show, and auction that provides the bank roll for the next year.

Attendees are some of the Las Vegas Valley's most influential people, and those are the folks that would see your ad. You would also be acknowledged the monthly newsletters that are sent to museum members and supporters.

post-50-1249964321_thumb.jpg

post-50-1249964285_thumb.jpg

If you would like to attend the ball or make a donation, Amy is still the contact (see above).

We have to make plans to come pick it up... But we are VERY thankful for the donation from Peter Lik!

B.T.W. :blink:

Wow, If Peter Lik donated a picture that is cool. We walked by the gallery in Vegas my wife said "we NEED that pic in our house"... Expensive stuff but very cool! :laughing:

Wow, If Peter Lik donated a picture that is cool. We walked by the gallery in Vegas my wife said "we NEED that pic in our house"... Expensive stuff but very cool! :assblast:

Well come to the auction and buy it! :P You two can stay at our house for the weekend!

:yiah:

Do you know which one we donated?? I can always ask at work, but just curious.

It's the one he took of you in the shower... :ban-split: