Vendor Row Directory

dunefreak

Some of you may have seen our new Vendor Row Directory link on the homepage. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/vendor-row.html

If you or someone you know are a vendor at Dumont and would like to be listed in the directory FREE OF CHARGE, please e-mail me your company information to pete@dumontduneriders.com and we will get it up asap.

We've put this directory together for the duners but also to show our support for the vendors who continue to go out to Dumont year after year. They make our weekend a much better experience and help us out a ton. :DDRrocks:

Some of you may have seen our new Vendor Row Directory link on the homepage. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/vendor-row.html

If you or someone you know are a vendor at Dumont and would like to be listed in the directory FREE OF CHARGE, please e-mail me your company information to pete@dumontduneriders.com and we will get it up asap.

We've put this directory together for the duners but also to show our support for the vendors who continue to go out to Dumont year after year. They make our weekend a much better experience and help us out a ton. :DDRrocks:

Pete, maybe you can whip up an arial map showing their location ? Last time I passed smoking als about 4 times until i finally found them and missed out on some fabolous grub. Just and idea, kind alike the directories at malls.

Pete, maybe you can whip up an arial map showing their location ? Last time I passed smoking als about 4 times until i finally found them and missed out on some fabolous grub. Just and idea, kind alike the directories at malls.

Great idea, however not all the vendors are there every holiday nor are they always in the same spot everytime.

Wish they'd move it back to where it was or down on the entrance RD.

It's re-location murdered the camping in the area it's now in.

Well even though I started this topic looknig for vendor info, I'll still add my 2 cents to that. lol I think it's the best thing that ever happened to vendor row. It's much better over where it is, not to mention way safer now. There's still plenty of camping back behind vendor row for those that like to be along the edge of the plateau. :DDRrocks:

• 1 month later...