Call Now For Your Free Insurance Quote

Doghouse

I can't stand it anymore.

What would people think if I for example advertised that you could call me for a FREE parts quote.

How ridiculous would that be?

Almost every tv ad for any insurance anymore advertises a free quote...it drives me positively mad. :lol:

Ill tell you who charges for quotes.. plumbers.................. They say they wont but they wont give you a price over the phone.... I had a clog at my rental house, called a plumber he gets out there and wants some ridiculous price like $450.. I tell him to take a leap over the phone.. he hangs up and calls back 10 minutes later and says ok how about $350.. so I go over there.. he is lost, I say just get out of here, he trys the well ok but its a $75 fee just to show.. HA HA I laughed in his face.......... needless to say that company will NEVER be called again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no he didn't get his fee either!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::barf: and :slap::finger::finger: