classic moments at Dumont

dunefreak

the first time I ever met Aceisback was my second trip to the D.... :blury: musta been superbowl 2005 (superbowl 2035 :blury:)

we were all camped with other guys with DS's...there was maybe 10-12 of us, and we'd go out on these huge rides. Ace and I were in the back of the group on this one ride, and we were heading up a pretty steep hill, and i was about 15 to 20 yards off of his 6.....out of nowhere, he loses power, and turns around, and i DRILL him so hard, i fly backwards, and my quad rides up his, and is about to flip back on me, :driver: i thought for a quick second there that i was at least gonna get injured, maybe even die.

but my fuggin quad just sat there, fuggin suspended in air for like 5 seconds. i got the EFFE out of the way and i looked again...there's Ace...holding my 500lb quad up with one farkin hand....and he's like bright red

thank god for Ace that day (but if he wouldnt of been there, i wouldnt have hit him :lol: )) :headbang1:

Shhhiat, speak fo yo self foo. They are all good days in my eyes, then AND now. Come to think of it, things are better than they have ever been. :headbang1::blury::driver: And yes that was right after the potluck! :lol::blury: That was cool while it lasted.

Yeah you're right, we always have a good time at the D! The potlucks were cool sometimes, especially the "cake in Steveo's eye" incident. :grin:

classic moment . My first time in dumont period.I had no Idea what comp was and It was dark in dave and steph rail and Steph decided to go up at night. I will never forget the fact that i peed a little in my pants no joke.. I was so scared!!!! But she did good and i made it back to camp in one piece. just a little more damp.... ha ha ha ha .. Sorry no pics

Yeah you're right, we always have a good time at the D! The potlucks were cool sometimes, especially the "cake in Steveo's eye" incident. :headbang1:

That was food fight night.. Now that was awesome... with me and pete standing behind the loud speakers goin wtf do we do with all the left overs.. one of us picks up a old hamburger pattie thats been sittin out all night and hucks it into the crowd of people watchin movies on the baberrrt box.. man that was freakin hilarious.. No one could hear it coming or us laughing hystarically as it bounced off someones head lol

Yeah you're right, we always have a good time at the D! The potlucks were cool sometimes, especially the "cake in Steveo's eye" incident. :laughoff:

I was waiting for someone to bring this up. That was a fantastic night, well untill Steveo got a little upset that he had cake on his designer jeans. lmao That really was great times. If I recall there is a photo floating around somewhere from that night. Eddie passed out in the sand with his power ranger white riding boots on, and someone put a big ole sausage on his face and took a pic. Man, great times!!! :beercheers:

There was one time (or several) I recall stealing Pauls jack n coke, turning and running with it, falling face first over Petes hauler steps. :clown: Seems like its not a dune trip untill I fall down somehow or someway!! DAMN I MISS THE DUNES!!! Cant wait for :ban-split: :halloween: :laughoff: :trickortreat: :laughoff:

Ill be riding by on my broomstick! :laughoff: