bad luck continuing

Richard Cheese

im teaching math this morning, and one of the bus drivers walks into my room and tells me that she "scratched" my rapid hitch.

i went outside to look at it during my break....sorry, i left my cell phone at home, so i will get pics later, dayum theres school bus yellow paint all over my hitch :trickortreat:

i will be taking it to a shop to see if any damage was done to the receiver and the hitch part that bolts to the frame.

it definitely bent the tube that goes into the receiver

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Wow cheese, someone actually grew some morals and even stood up to you to tell you the truth. Is the meth production low in bako these days or what.

yeah, since you trolled into town for the VCR repairmans conference, this town went dry :laughoff:

:tweeker: class A license makes people be responsible n sh*t i guess. actually, this lady has been real cool with me for the last like 8 or 9 years.....i didnt get mad, an also made sure she wasnt going to get in trouble with the district over this either before i decided on taking it to a shop and asking them to replace my hitch (about 200 bux)

Good sh*t there. Your one of those effers that leaves their draw bar in???? I've dropped to the ground after walking into those!!!! :laughoff:

yep...i do it just for people like you :laughoff:

i actually do it those little ricer drivin MFrs that like to get behind my tailgate where I cant see them...i can only see the shopping cart handle they have glued on their trunk :laughoff: so i slam on the brakes...with that hitch there, thats usually enough to get them to BACK TF OFF

yep...i do it just for people like you :laughoff:

i actually do it those little ricer drivin MFrs that like to get behind my tailgate where I cant see them...i can only see the shopping cart handle they have glued on their trunk :laughoff: so i slam on the brakes...with that hitch there, thats usually enough to get them to BACK TF OFF

I'm with you Cheese - I hate those little slot car driven ba$turds, that why i leave the "slot car punch tool" in the reciever also.... :laughoff:

SP2 Mike

i just got back from the shop

hitch is bent, plus the hitch slide thing got compromised from a blow to the side, and elongated it, making it unsafe to tow (i was told they are the strongest going forward and backward, not meant to take perpindicular shots, like mine did).

plus my ball hitch, which was as rapid hitch, is all shot to hell

ready?

are ya?

over 1000 dollars to fix :beercheers::DDRrocks:

well, at least my school district offered to pay for it :whoop:

:ban-split:

now i have to take it to a frame shop...i think my frame got bent.

if it is bent, i was told they would total it, and cash it out.....well find out this afternoon

I doubt that. Frames can be straintened very easily with a frame machine, especially minor stuff.