a little sandrail story

peachfuzz17

alright so im in highschool i was saving up money to buy a dirtbike i got up to like 850 bucks in like 3 months. anyways one day i was looking on craigslist for a sandrail i was just curious and looking. i find this ad for a rail with everything motor, frame, and all for 650 dollars! it wasnt running but i was like screw it i can fix it up i have tons of hookups. so that day me my dad and my uncle went and bought it we come back to my house and we are trying to troubleshoot what the motor is. the guy who sold it to us said he tryed to fix it for like a year and never figured out the problem. well the funny thing is he had the wrong starter on it he had a 6 volt starter on a 12 volt hahahahhahhahahaha it was sooo funny it was the best investment ever. i later got my motor totally fixed for like 250 from my uncle who works at motor meister and got it all re wired for free and aluminum side panels and flooring for free once again. went to dumont with friend for halloween it was off the wallllll :headbang1:

alright so im in highschool i was saving up money to buy a dirtbike i got up to like 850 bucks in like 3 months. anyways one day i was looking on craigslist for a sandrail i was just curious and looking. i find this ad for a rail with everything motor, frame, and all for 650 dollars! it wasnt running but i was like screw it i can fix it up i have tons of hookups. so that day me my dad and my uncle went and bought it we come back to my house and we are trying to troubleshoot what the motor is. the guy who sold it to us said he tryed to fix it for like a year and never figured out the problem. well the funny thing is he had the wrong starter on it he had a 6 volt starter on a 12 volt hahahahhahhahahaha it was sooo funny it was the best investment ever. i later got my motor totally fixed for like 250 from my uncle who works at motor meister and got it all re wired for free and aluminum side panels and flooring for free once again. went to dumont with friend for halloween it was off the wallllll :headbang1:

man that is great but way off :shocked: :ahhhhh:

But In a huge way, still on topic since it's a sand related post :D

:shocked:

That's awesome! Start a thread in the Buggie subforum. I'd like to check it out.

And welcome to DDR!