call of duty modern warefare 2

fctryblack84

game is bada$$ anyone got and have it for ps3, if so add me fctryblack89. lets hear what you think if you have picked up the game

On my to do list, I will add ya, my name is coredumps on the PS3 server. See ya on this weekend, I heard they were having log on issues due to the overwhelming amount on users on the servers. Its funny when you team up with peeps from russia and germany and get to hear them while on the blue tooth, reminds me of thet german boy video on you tube that spazzed our cause he couldnt win at his game.

I have mine. But I got it on xbox. Some people were waiting in line for over 6 hours at game stop. It was the highest selling game in history!!! I waited all of 5 min for mine. I jumped ahead of the line because my boss from the hard rock also works at game stop.

I have mine. But I got it on xbox. Some people were waiting in line for over 6 hours at game stop. It was the highest selling game in history!!! I waited all of 5 min for mine. I jumped ahead of the line because my boss from the hard rock also works at game stop.

Here is a little insider secret, most gaming stores will NEVER run out of copies of new games. The only reason EB games or Gamestop has you reserve a game is so they can predict how many copies they need for the release, thats it. Reservations do come with some perks such as coupons to Fridays, etc... you dont wait in line at midnight, just show up the next day and buy it. :beercheers:

i got mine at block buster they told me 2 weeks before the release date to wait to pay the rest off because you'll get a bunch of free stuff, BS first 10 ppl got a poster wooooo frigggin hoooo. ya reason why server were down is ps3 thought that many ppl wouldn't have gotten it for ps3 and it overwhelmed the servers to where it wasn't big enough for tons of people to play

Game is almost done if i heard them correctly but this is not like the other call of duty we played

Here's a link watch it for your self guy's "Giggles"

LOL took me like 8 hours to finish the whole game. Kinda dispapointed....