Online petition opposing Ca diesel smog regs.

Richard Cheese

below is the link to sign the petition opposing Ca diesel smog regulations....i have signed it, and we are currently at 136 people....just started 2 days ago

if you have a 96 or newer gm, ford or dodge dieseland live in Ca, you fall under this category. if you dont want to start smogging your truck, please sign below.

you might also want to contact your local representatives and tell them what a crock of sh*t this whole anti diesel legislation is becoming

http://www.petitiononline.com/8484/petition.html

below is the link to sign the petition opposing Ca diesel smog regulations....i have signed it, and we are currently at 136 people....just started 2 days ago

if you have a 96 or newer gm, ford or dodge dieseland live in Ca, you fall under this category. if you dont want to start smogging your truck, please sign below.

you might also want to contact your local representatives and tell them what a crock of sh*t this whole anti diesel legislation is becoming

http://www.petitiononline.com/8484/petition.html

As strict as CA is and you guys dont have to smog diesels??....

As strict as CA is and you guys dont have to smog diesels??....

starting in 2010

the worst though is what they are doing to the trucking industry in CA. they are forcing all non compliant vehicles to retrofit their tractors with DPF's, that run as much as into the low 5 digit figures for a few rigs to do.

where do you think that cost is going to get passed on to? the end user.....us, the comsumer :laughing:

i know you guys in Nevada have had to smog your diesels for some time