Cheap firewood

Dune Cruzer

If any of you are familiar with Gilcrease Orchards in the far NW part of Vegas, they're got a SHIAT load of Applewood they need to get rid of. The GM there, Mark, wants $20 a truckload! :laughing: You load & go. It's not quite dry yet, been sitting about a year or so, but I figure you're not gonna find a better deal than that for the price.

Any questions, call Mark at 702-409-0652.

Glicrease Orchard

7810 Tenaya Way

LV, NV 89131

(Tenaya & Whispering Sands Dr. just East of Arbor View H.S.)

If any of you are familiar with Gilcrease Orchards in the far NW part of Vegas, they're got a SHIAT load of Applewood they need to get rid of. The GM there, Mark, wants $20 a truckload! :laughing: You load & go. It's not quite dry yet, been sitting about a year or so, but I figure you're not gonna find a better deal than that for the price.

Any questions, call Mark at 702-409-0652.

Glicrease Orchard

7810 Tenaya Way

LV, NV 89131

(Tenaya & Whispering Sands Dr. just East of Arbor View H.S.)

Great stuff in the campfire.

Careful burning it in the house fireplace.

Some of the fruitwoods will leave a brutal residue and smell.

B) Thanks for the tip... I got some of it today....

Thinking about getting some to use in my smoker and some for camp fires. What size are the bigger pieces in diameter? How much is left???

thanks

:laughing:

Edited by SANDAWG

Thinking about getting some to use in my smoker and some for camp fires. What size are the bigger pieces in diameter? How much is left???

thanks

:laughing:

When I was there this afternoon he said he had someone showin' up tomorrow with a trailer to take the rest

but its worth a shot callin' him. The stuff I got was Pecan and Apple.... the apple pieces are about 4-6'' and

pecan is 8-10''....

When I was there this afternoon he said he had someone showin' up tomorrow with a trailer to take the rest

but its worth a shot callin' him. The stuff I got was Pecan and Apple.... the apple pieces are about 4-6'' and

pecan is 8-10''....

Thanks