TV took a dump

desertskyz

Of course this type of thing all ways happen at the holidays. :clap: So I guess I get a new TV for Christmas.

I wanted new plastics, :finger:

I have know idea what kind to buy. It can be no large then 26 inches or it won't fit in my entertainment center. Don't have alot of money to spend so it needs to be reasonably priced. Any suggestions.

Of course this type of thing all ways happen at the holidays. :clap: So I guess I get a new TV for Christmas.

I wanted new plastics, :finger:

I have know idea what kind to buy. It can be no large then 26 inches or it won't fit in my entertainment center. Don't have alot of money to spend so it needs to be reasonably priced. Any suggestions.

Sony

Samsung

Those are two that you really cannot go wrong with and some other brands. Look for a 1080p (progressive scan).

Here is one at Best Buy and they do 36mo no interest so you can still get your plastics lol

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+BRAVIA+...p;skuId=9222637

I have always be a big fan of Sony but,

The Vizio commercial has a really cool song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkcjiWV0Z4

And a rather strange video: Empire of the Sun: We are the people

I have a vizio, great tv for sure..Flat screen 37 inch hung on the wall. A 27 will be cheap and should fit fine in the entertainment center.

Of course this type of thing all ways happen at the holidays. :laughing: So I guess I get a new TV for Christmas.

I wanted new plastics, :assblast:

Skyz, I have 2 Vizios, 1 LCD and 1 Plasma. I have had NO issues at all with any of them. The LCD is in the master bed room and is hooked up to my PS3. The plasma is in the entertainment room and is constantly on with the kids and is still going strong after 2 years. Plus Vizio is made in the USA. Im very happy with mine.

Of course this type of thing all ways happen at the holidays. :beercheers: So I guess I get a new TV for Christmas.

I wanted new plastics, :laughoff:

I Picked up a 32" Emerson for a little over 300 the other day at walmart. Lots of 26" in the low 200's there.

Edited by otis