my new whip

fctryblack84

here is my new to me 88 Mazda b2200 ext cab. it's on air, so the trucks suspension is adjustable. i recently got voted in to freaks of nature. other then that enjoy! :D and yes those are escalade wheels, they came on the truck.

DSCN0661.jpg

l_625cd5effc644720b1e472c156a45515.jpg

l_7eb920af45894f83af55c9f4cda91990.jpg

Edited by fctryblack84

Damn, i miss my mazda...had an 89 b2200....had pathfinder rims on it, back then, that was the shiat...NO suspension what so ever.

before i picked the truck up the guy had pathfinders on it. then traded the system out of it for the wheels that are on it now.

future plans are:

put a 2600i hood on it (4x4 hood, has a bubble in the middle)

raise the bed floor so i still have full use of the bed, has a hole cut in it for the notch (looks like a$$ to me)

re plum the whole air system( new air line, fittings, air bags, compressors, etc.)

re bag the front of the truck, whom ever did it, looks like crap, plus it doesn't lay frame in the front.

4 link the rear, with super pivots for more articulation. and have bag on lower bar, instead of over axle how it is now. (more lift and better ride quality)

roll pan for the rear, clean up the a$$ end a lil bit.

gonna do a molded in lic plate box in the tailgate crooked on the passenger side.

flip the tailgate handle so it's facing the bed and shave that.

get a fuel cell relocate the tank to the back and shave the gas door.

might shave the handles and locks and put door poppers.

there is Plenty more to be done, that's just what i can think of off the top of my head. but after im done with everything, i wanna have the truck painted a metallic red with some flake, and have some old school silver pin-striping on the hood and tailgate.

and yes i know it's a lot, but im up for the challenge, plus it get's me off the t.v.