Polaris RZR 4 seater

BIG DAVE XP1K

Ride Now Powersports on Boulder now has 2 RZR's 4 seaters on display

in their showroom if anyone is intrested. SEE PAUL and mention BIG DAVE from DDR forum and get $750 in parts and accessories FREE with purchase of a 4 seat RZR :ahhhhh: :beercheers:

Edited by Big Dave

Ride Now Powersports on Boulder now has 2 RZR's 4 seaters on display

in their showroom if anyone is intrested. SEE PAUL and mention BIG DAVE from DDR forum and get $750 in parts and accessories FREE with purchase of a 4 seat RZR :atv::beercheers:

You know I was there the other day and bought $77 worth of parts. I mentioned your name and got nothing. :ahhhhh:

Ya thats definitly high....msrp is like $15,000 but like everything else for now its all about availability, If they have it and you want it bad enough you will pay there is an a$$ for every seat. When I bought my S I paid way too much $16,000 :flipoff: but I still love it and dont have any kind of buyers remorse. When I bought mine you were lucky to find the availibility let alone a good price..

Correct, availablity is the problem now. Not many released so they want MSRP plus shipping, prep, and tax.

The RZR4 was fun to drive, jumped, drifted, hit some rough stuff and hauled a$$ on the pavement. I can't wait to hear some reports from the performance in the dunes, seems like they will be underpowered in the sand. It's a fun ride and I have added it to my want list.

• 2 weeks later...

They have one on display at Rip Off Now on Boulder Hwy. The back seat is a little tight, but Blue Steel and I both sat in it (and fit - sort of). I love the colors. Looks nice and I'm sure we'll see one in the dunes this coming weekend! :P I can't wait to see how much power it has. :ban-split: