IS IT THE END FOR THE ATV?

Quadrockets

Hey all, THIS JUST PISSES ME OFF!!!! :angry2: Well We listen to jack radio here in Boulder City NV. And it seems that a VERY ACTIVE ADD LAWYER now has a radio add saying " We are now taking ATV roll over cases"!! Anyone else hear these adds??/

Remember the ATC 3 wheeler!!!??? This is Just sad!! What ever happened to plain old personal responsibility???? If enough people contact these ambulance chasers, prices will go up, performance will go down and before you know it,, they will be gone all together.!!

If you ride an ATV,,, There is a chance you will crash and get hurt. DEAL WITH IT!!! If you do crash and get hurt that sucks ,,but don't blame it on the ATV.

That's my rant! Just seems sad where the thinking in this country is headed. ,, OBAMA and now this?!? :isbb: :angry2: :isbb::barf::dope::thumb:

Glen Lerner is a TOOL. My friend has paid a but load of money to him to represent her and the first court date the attourney gets in fron of the judge without doing his homework wich they were paid to do and says Im not clear so the judge prosicuted my friend or how ever you say it. She lost and it was over that quick one little sentence... I cant stand atterneys especially the ones with big shot commercials. it seems to me they need to be spending more time working on the case and less time in front of the camera... Excuse my many wrong spelled words but Im sure you guys are use to it by now.... No bueno Glen lerner. I do know a great Att here in town though if anyone ever needs one. Honest one

I think that guy needs to go back to Boston. He " now handles anything" He does atv rollovers, drug cases, bankrupt, slip and fall, and yes dish soap in the eye. Jack of all trades master of none. :clown: