Kens Colors Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 Here are a couple of pics I took this weekend. The frog is real the duck is fake. The beer is real. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 ok ken i'm confused i know they are stupid pictures and all Quote
dunefreak Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 Anna wants to know where you found the beer. She wants to invest in the company! lol Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 25, 2006 Author Posted July 25, 2006 Beer came from Lee's Liquor. For some reason I thought of Anna as soon as I saw it!!! :monkeedance2: c'mon Dave you know I am :freakin_nuts: without beer! Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 26, 2006 Author Posted July 26, 2006 By the way the frog picture is from the pond in my front yard. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.