DDR DISCOUNT AT THE CUSTOM SHOP

bstecki

ATTENTION ALL DDR MEMBERS

The Custom Shop, Inc. wants to help DDR members get the most out of their Tax Return

The weather is turning and its time to enjoy your vehicle. Make it more unique by adding your personal touches.

Bring your Screen Name into The Custom Shop, Inc. and receive a special DDR 15% discount off your Parts and Installation

Send a PM to TCS vegas, myself(702ltr450), or come down and see us

The Custom Shop, Inc.

3852 East Post Road

Las Vegas, Nevada 89120

(702) 436-6777

TheCustomShopVegas.com

LIFT KITS – LOWERING KITS – WHEELS – TIRES

SHOCKS – AIR BAGS – OFFROAD LIGHTS

INTAKES – EXHAUSTS – GAUGES

SIDE X SIDE CUSTOMIZING

AND MUCH MORE

it says parts and labor isbb

you lookin at an exhaust and an intake for that d-max?

I must have the oddest lookin d-max around... Never seen one with this funny blue oval lookin badge.. could be a one off from chevy... LOL

:isbb: ....and some injectors, and some glow plugs, and a new programmer, and a turbo, and some door actuators, and some rear springs, and a muffler, and so on , and so on, and so on......hahahaaa :flipoff:

in all seriousness, brian, i need to get a new pyro probe for my bullydog monitor, i assume that is whats out, i get little and no temp reading on the outlook. When i get my truck back i will swing by.

:isbb: ....and some injectors, and some glow plugs, and a new programmer, and a turbo, and some door actuators, and some rear springs, and a muffler, and so on , and so on, and so on......hahahaaa :flipoff:

in all seriousness, brian, i need to get a new pyro probe for my bullydog monitor, i assume that is whats out, i get little and no temp reading on the outlook. When i get my truck back i will swing by.

No Problem, I have some pyro's on the wall that one should work. Come stop by and I will get in taken care of

Yo pencil me in for the 26th.. ill drop the truck off and hang out as soon as the shop opens

Done, Shop opens at 9 a.m. Got you on for first thing in the morning Nick

yeah and I have the twin.....

Hey how much for a Edge Programmer installed for a 2000 7.3?

Which Edge were you looking at? Let me know I will get a price for you

Just got home from hangin out with the guys at the custom shop. Thanks again fellas ill be bye next week with some ice cold delicious beverages :D

OK.....I want a fast 2 seater rail that is at least a mid travel. don't care about Trucks!!!!! :DDRrocks:

Time to diversify your business and help an old guy out!!!!!!!

How much with the discount?????? :beercheers:

:thumb:

OK.....I want a fast 2 seater rail that is at least a mid travel. don't care about Trucks!!!!! :DDRrocks:

Time to diversify your business and help an old guy out!!!!!!!

How much with the discount?????? :beercheers:

:thumb:

Check out Rick Dudes X18 for sale in the classifieds! I sold it to him a year ago, and he has done nothing but upgrade it since! He is selling it at a great price!

• 2 weeks later...