Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Anyone going? Im gonna be out of town the following weekend so thinking of going March 4-7.

Edited by 80grit
Posted

Rob I would be interested in meeting you out there. Last time I went I didn't even unload my bike from my truck cause it was pooring rain. I'm dying for a good dune run!

Posted

Anyone going? Im gonna be out of town the following weekend so thinking of going March 4-7.

I might try to make it. Depends if I can get my house packed in time. But then again I don't usually seem to let responsibilties get in the way of duning.

Posted

Weather forecast is looking perfect for the weekend. :finger:

I'll be there this weekend maybe Sat afternoon camping out if not def Sunday morn' for a day trip. I park by bathroom 10 silver Dodge Ram. If anyone is out there stop by. :shoot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...