80grit Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 (edited) Anyone going? Im gonna be out of town the following weekend so thinking of going March 4-7. Edited February 23, 2010 by 80grit Quote
Chadwick Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 Rob I would be interested in meeting you out there. Last time I went I didn't even unload my bike from my truck cause it was pooring rain. I'm dying for a good dune run! Quote
JoeDuner Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 I'm leaning that way. I was gonna go this weekend, but the weather will probably be better that weekend. Quote
sincityshooter13 Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 damn, me and some buds were gonna go that weekend, but decided to switch to clean up weekend Quote
Just Mike Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 Anyone going? Im gonna be out of town the following weekend so thinking of going March 4-7. I might try to make it. Depends if I can get my house packed in time. But then again I don't usually seem to let responsibilties get in the way of duning. Quote
80grit Posted March 1, 2010 Author Posted March 1, 2010 Weather forecast is looking perfect for the weekend. :ahhhhh: Quote
Mike M. Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Weather forecast is looking perfect for the weekend. I'll be there this weekend maybe Sat afternoon camping out if not def Sunday morn' for a day trip. I park by bathroom 10 silver Dodge Ram. If anyone is out there stop by. :shoot: Quote
dunecruzer661 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 will be there tonight thru sunday last finger by bathroom 7 Quote
Kthien915 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Leaving right now Street bike quads by bathroom 5 come stop by... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.