Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Love them old ElCo's! This one looks badass! 64?

Where's this car show at?

I believe you may be right on the 64

ill be there tomorrow morning

Edited by Vegashd
Posted

Thats a 65......and the show was at the race track. There were 3 orange 65's I think. I took a silver 82 elcamino with a ls1 4l60e, and a 64 vette lt1 t56.

I raced the 64 on the auto cross course on sunday. Great fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...