Vegas Attraction

EY3BA11

fyi - Cloud 9 Offers Free Rides to Locals

The World's Largest Helium Balloon Ride is in Las Vegas and now through March 21st is offering free rides for locals.

Just bring a Nevada ID to the Cloud 9 ticket counter. To see flight times, or for more information click here.

Baber, guess what we're doing tonight!!!

Hanging out on the couch? :beercheers:

We'll have to go do that pretty soon. I remember seeing that leaving Mandalay last week.

so much for the hockey game with dollar beers lol

I already said that probably wouldn't happen. Last night was enough beer to hold me over for a while. :ban-split:

too late!!! this thing got DESTROYED by a wind gust today!! VERY SAD!! Just saw it on the news .....

ahh damn! :ban-split:

however it looks like it wasn't too bad and should be back up soon....

High winds knocked down the Cloud Nine Balloon ride Thursday night. No one was onboard, because the ride was already tied down and not operating because of the weather. The deflation happened around 6:45pm.

Officials are going to take a closer look at the damage on Friday. Earlier this month, the balloon made a hard landing while passengers were onboard. High winds also caused that incident. Repairs were made to the ride and it began flying again this week.

post-3-1269007508_thumb.jpg

Yeah I heard 1 million on the news, and a month or more.. but in the mean time :P

Plans to Rebuild Bigger and Better!

Please keep your eyes on the sky! Cloud 9 Entertainment is planning to replace the Cloud 9 Balloon Ride with a bigger and better Las Vegas Attraction! Until it's announced, Cloud 9 Entertainment has partnered with Las Vegas Safari to bring you Safari on the Strip! An exotic animal encounter featuring baby rhinos, zebras, giraffes, camels and SO MUCH MORE! Opening the week of March 22nd!

safari on the strip