If you like Bar B Q

BIG DAVE XP1K

Yesterday the Beckster and I stoped into this new Bar B Q place behind the Galleria mall.

Its called BLUES BAR B Q, formally (The Spagetti Factory) The food was outstanding and the portions were large. Service was excellent. Their claim to fame is, Everything they make is home made, the Brisket was outstanding. They have deep fryed green beans w/ a jalapeno dipping sauce. (KILLER) and best of all, a two for one happy hour between 3 and 6 :beerpint: They even have dos XX lauger on draft

If you love Bar B Q you owe it to yourself to check this place out. :headbang1::thumb:

Just thought I would throw it out there for all you Q lovers to ENJOY

I went back today for lunch, Couldn't stand it had to get some more of that Q. :whoop:

Lunch was awsome. Half a chicken and half a plate of brisket side of mac & cheese (Excellent)

all for under $10 more than I could finish. Left overs, YEA!!!! :beerpint:

:lol: CORRECTION on that happy hour..... It lasts till 7pm not 6 one more hour to toss em back

perhapse we could arrange a thirsty Thursday at this location......Anyone? :drunks: :headbang1: :peeps:

I went back today for lunch, Couldn't stand it had to get some more of that Q. :whoop:

Lunch was awsome. Half a chicken and half a plate of brisket side of mac & cheese (Excellent)

all for under $10 more than I could finish. Left overs, YEA!!!! :beerpint:

:lol: CORRECTION on that happy hour..... It lasts till 7pm not 6 one more hour to toss em back

perhapse we could arrange a thirsty Thursday at this location......Anyone? :drunks: :headbang1: :peeps:

I might be down for something like that!!!

sorry to disapoint... the place is not going to last too long. found out that they are paying there employees without any funds.....bad checks.......cant last too long that way.......thats what a little mouse told me...but i could be wrong

sorry to disapoint... the place is not going to last too long. found out that they are paying there employees without any funds.....bad checks.......cant last too long that way.......thats what a little mouse told me...but i could be wrong

:old: That would be a shame but thats the way it usually goes.

Nothing good ever lasts.... :headbang1: