Summer Vacation

Kitcat

I was thinking about that trip too. Never been, have you??? What ya think???

:lol:

We've been to Circleville in 2006 & 2007 and went to Marysvale in 2008. It was amazing!!! The trails are amazing. I love marysvale the BEST!

:lol::laughoff::laughoff:

I was thinking about that trip too. Never been, have you??? What ya think???

:lol:

We've done a few trips to Utah and hands down Marysvale is the best place to stay if your going to be riding the Paiute Atv trail system. There are so many trail heads. We like to stay at Lizzey and Charlies. You can ride right from camp. We even ride to the gas station and fill up. You can also do all kinds of fishing. Last year we took an afternoon and white water rafting. What a great trip. Can't wait to go again this year.

We've done a few trips to Utah and hands down Marysvale is the best place to stay if your going to be riding the Paiute Atv trail system. There are so many trail heads. We like to stay at Lizzey and Charlies. You can ride right from camp. We even ride to the gas station and fill up. You can also do all kinds of fishing. Last year we took an afternoon and white water rafting. What a great trip. Can't wait to go again this year.

White water rafting was the best!!! :P

Sounds like a lot of peeps have plans! That's good! :P

I think we're going to try for a Marysvale trip for 4th of July timeframe. we'll see. I'd like to venture to some other places, too. :lol:

OOo we did Marysvale a few summers back, rented cabins on grounds with trailheads and hottubs. The owner was kinda a stick in the mud (music too loud past 11) but we had a blast nonetheless... saw some historical mining/logging camps in the backwoods, was pretty cool... If you've never made the drive out there and have a gas guzzling diesel, make sure you've got a full tank of gas when you exit the main highway to head into Marysvale - there's like NOWHERE to buy diesel until you actually hit town... lol it was a nail biter for us pulling into town fully loaded on fumes!

~julieB :hatdance:

OOo we did Marysvale a few summers back, rented cabins on grounds with trailheads and hottubs. The owner was kinda a stick in the mud (music too loud past 11) but we had a blast nonetheless... saw some historical mining/logging camps in the backwoods, was pretty cool... If you've never made the drive out there and have a gas guzzling diesel, make sure you've got a full tank of gas when you exit the main highway to head into Marysvale - there's like NOWHERE to buy diesel until you actually hit town... lol it was a nail biter for us pulling into town fully loaded on fumes!

~julieB :hatdance:

Thanks for the heads up!!

Sounds like a lot of peeps have plans! That's good! :P

I think we're going to try for a Marysvale trip for 4th of July timeframe. we'll see. I'd like to venture to some other places, too. :mex:

You better call around and see if there are places still available. Probably some RV spots .... we go up there and usually rent cabins, leave the haulers at home for once...only found 1 place that had some available, had 5, we rented 4...they still have one left.

• 4 months later...

We just finished our annual trip up to Shaver Lake. My father in law drug my ski's up behind his trailer, as I was pullin the boat. Had a great time, as usual. We got a few thumbs up on the old "twinkie".

post-6067-1284592820_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1284592846_thumb.jpg

It was a little on the cold side; hitting mid 70's; but only 65 one day, and a low of 28 at night. We spent 2 days around the campfire because it was a little too cold near the water...a welcome change! Did some wakeboarding; got the tube out; but the fish weren't biting this year, so no fly fishin this time. The lake dropped about 6 feet during our week, as they are draining it for repairs; that kinda sucked. Had to drag the waverunners a few feet off the sand each morning. Next year will be an adventure with twins( a few weeks until they're due). Had fun with my boy; my wife even got a few pics of me on his Lightning McQueen bike(with training wheels), but I'm not gonna share those :beercheers:

post-6067-1284592894_thumb.jpg

post-6067-1284592984_thumb.jpg