***Can I "pull" it off***

desertskyz

hey i have a brake controller i will give ya, if ya need it, you can always put smaller tires on your truck to give you a lower gear ratio as well.you did know that didnt you.besides everyone would help you anyway if you got stuck. dont get water until you get into pahrump anyway so your not pullin the hills. anyway take care see ya soon

Thanks Rick I will that you up on that. Where can I find you or maybe get it from Pat.

Buy from a private party and save some serious $$$ :slap:

I have a little 2 person tent you can have :rainbow1:

Brat! :lol:

Sorry about you losing your dog. My Storm it getting close. Its gonna kill me.

Right now I am doing some financial restructuring. Then I will be on the hunt. $14,000.00 was to much for that trailer. Hell I could get a new one from Dunesport for that much. And I can customize it. (somewhat).

I am going to go get a hitch soon. Maybe find one on craigslist. HD hitch with load levers and stabilizer bars. And friend of mine will install for free.

:dope:

Edited by desertskyz

Sorry about your doggie :( It's hard...

Good luck on your search.

Just a tip, take someone 'mechanically inclined' when you check out used trailers, it's always good to have an extra set of eyes checking things out.

If you haven't looked on GD.com they usually have a lot of things for sale.