sand chick Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 Apparently while enjoying the peace and quiet of a weekend away from home, The Peeps had too much to drink playing beer pong and :cheesebong: around the campfire.. R.I.P Peeps.. R.I.P ******WARNING****** The following evidence was found at the scene and may not be suitable for the younger veiwers, weak of stomach, or pregnant women... OH wait! Scratch the pregnant women, thats alcohol. Quote
Just Mike Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 I can't believe that those things took so long to burn. Steve was lining them up four at a time. Steve is the Peep executioner. Quote
desertskyz Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Blasphemy I say. BLASPHEMY! YOU CAN'T STEAL MY THUNDA Quote
sand chick Posted August 10, 2010 Author Posted August 10, 2010 Blasphemy I say. BLASPHEMY! YOU CAN'T STEAL MY THUNDA Don't shoot me!! I am only the lowly reporter on this one! Quote
Runnin A Fever Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Must have been quilty of witchcraft - Burned at the stake! Quote
desertskyz Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) Don't know what kind of sick Pinko Commie Nazi Concentration Camp Commando you are but, We know who you are and know where you party........................ Edited August 11, 2010 by desertskyz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.