TIRES,TIRES,TIRES !

ALL RIMS ARE FOR THE DS650 , ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING.

REAR TIRES

ITP 22 X 11 X 10 SAND STARS. ITP TIRES GOOD , ITP RIMS PRETTY DULL,,$100

21 X 11 X 9 ,,SAND GECKO,,ON ITP RIMS,, $60

SCAT TRAK,,, 10 PADDLE,,, 24 X 11 X 10 EXTREMES $150

22X11X9 MAXXIS TIRES ON STOCK ALUMINUM DS RIMS $40

FRONT TIRES

21 X 8 X 10 DUNE TRACKERS ON ITP RIMS GOOD SHAPE $75

22 X 8 X 10 DUNE RUNNER ,,RIMS ARE FLIPPED,INVERTED ,,TO MAKE WIDER STANCE $80

NEW !! 21X7X10 AMS WHIP SNAKE NEVER MOUNTED!! $50,,,,$90 NEW!!

I HAVE PICS FOR ALL TIRES, JUST ASK

Edited by Quadrockets

i wont be able to get them till the end of the week.. The way i play the game is he with cash first wins... so if he gets them before me so be it

well, to tell you all the way I handle stuff like this is,,,,,,, ?!?,,, Todd,, ISBB,,,,

But First,,,,I've been ready ,willing ,and able to purchase some parts and have had them sold right out from under me, I went to paypal the guy and found out he sold the stuff to someone else. Now It was only 13 hrs. after I agreeded to purchase . I DIDN'T EVEN GET 13 HOURS TO PAY!!,, YA I WAS PISSED !! GUY WAS A TOTAL TOOL!!!!

ISBB get me the $$$ by Friday,,YOU TRUELY ARE FIRST IN LINE!,,, If not ,,,SORRY,,, I can't wait forever.

IF NOT,,, Todd:::::: First thing Saturday morning they are yours!! I will be happy to package them and ship to you

I hope everyone understands

Todd if you would respond cool,, I don't want ISBB to think I'm just bustin balls

Bud

come on all!! lots of tires left!!! GREAT CONDITION,,,, TELL EM TODD!! LOL

well, to tell you all the way I handle stuff like this is,,,,,,, ?!?,,, Todd,, ISBB,,,,

But First,,,,I've been ready ,willing ,and able to purchase some parts and have had them sold right out from under me, I went to paypal the guy and found out he sold the stuff to someone else. Now It was only 13 hrs. after I agreeded to purchase . I DIDN'T EVEN GET 13 HOURS TO PAY!!,, YA I WAS PISSED !! GUY WAS A TOTAL TOOL!!!!

ISBB get me the $$$ by Friday,,YOU TRUELY ARE FIRST IN LINE!,,, If not ,,,SORRY,,, I can't wait forever.

IF NOT,,, Todd:::::: First thing Saturday morning they are yours!! I will be happy to package them and ship to you

I hope everyone understands

Todd if you would respond cool,, I don't want ISBB to think I'm just bustin balls

Bud

come on all!! lots of tires left!!! GREAT CONDITION,,,, TELL EM TODD!! LOL

It's all good, I've been that guy before too, so I completely understand. ISBB got priority and I am cool being a backup buyer. I have to vouch for the tires and parts, saw lots for myself and everything was in great shape, no junk here!! I had to pull myself away before I spent all my money! Good seller, great prices!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...