2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R

Hello everyone,

I'm sadly starting the process of selling my 2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R, it is in excellent condition, it is the yamaha blue color, factory graphics, like new condition (just a bit dusty). Dealer maintained at the Ride Now shop on boulder highway where it was also purchased new. It has an estimated 80 hours on it, I have been unable to go riding in the past year so its sat in my fathers storage in henderson. I would like to get $5000 for it, but I'm open to offers (please dont low ball me). It has a Power Commander III USB installed and a two brothers slip on race pipe. It has stock dirt tires and rear paddles. It ran great the last time I used it over a year ago, but it has been started a few times and it has Stabil in the gas.

Please call me or email me with offers, e-mail is raptorracer82@hotmail.com

(702)885 - 4394 (my cell)

Edited by YFZ350KID

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still up forsale... no one has even offered. $5000 OBO for an outstanding sand machine.

hard to sale any thing right now i have seen 700 sell for $3000 with aarms and pipes on them on creigslist i just got 2 banshee for $500 and $600 best bet is if you dont need to sell wait it might get better

yea, i know there are some killer deals outthere... but its worth a shot. all i need is one guy that wants this machine. as much as I'd like to keep it tho, i would like to get the money from it. if it dosent sell by christmas though i'll probabily keep it.

• 4 weeks later...