"07" ZERO HOUR BUSA CAR SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Quadrockets

post-5044-1284237493_thumb.jpg I know bad market and all but I have $18,000 into it! Not counting my time and labor. I built 2 of these cars. 1 to sell and 1 for my daughters. Come to find out they are just TOO much car for em ,,clutch, shifting thing.. lol.. I sold the Blue car and purchased 2 Red Line revolts for the girls. BEST PURCHASE I EVER MADE!! The girls LOVE EM.

Now,, TOO MANY TOYS!! AND no need for this Red Car.. HATE TO SELL IT! BEAUITFUL LITTLE CAR!! ABSOULUTLY ZERO HOURS ON ENTIRE CAR!!! Original selling price was $22,000, We didn't want to sell em too cheep but we have another project to fund. Car has to go first> lol so $16,000

or partical for the right harley,,,streetglide

100% .095 chromolly frame,, .120 chromolly trailing arms and a-arms

07 Zero hour Hayabusa engine, Gauges, and wiring harness.. All sensors work as Suzuki intended. Fuse box TOO!! ONLY 10 MILES!!!

HD 40% clutch springs upgrade,,,( A must for these cars!)

PBI sprockets

upgraded RK 630 chain,, (extra chain and master links included)

Polished SS muffler,,, exhaust system w/ 02 sensor bungs, comes with super trap type disks that bolt on muffler end if spark arrester is needed

Dual rear outboard Wilwood racing disk brakes

EMPI axles w/ race preped 930 cv

Oil cooler

10 gal fuel tank w/custom low point pick up,, Busa fuel pump,,Polished billet in line fuel filter, and fuel pressure Gauge.

Working fuel gauge. fuel light comes on at about 2.5 gal. NEVER worry about getting back to camp!

Over sized, polished, Ron Davis Radiator w/ polished Alum. overflow bottle and 12" fan

Clear, ribbed poly radiator hoses. extra cooling, GREAT being able to see fluid flow and check fluid level at a glance.!

Custom switch wired to place ECU in self diagnosis mode. GREAT TO CHECK ALL SENSORs AND ENGINE FUNCTIONS.. codes displayed on Gauges

625 Odossey Battery w/ complete battery disconnect switch. (Battery tender Jr. included)

4 Trail Tec HID lights,, 2 lowers are floods, 2 uppers are spots,

LED lighted flag pole,, rear running lights ,,and brake lights

2 Battery powered dome lights. can be removed, via Velcro, and used as flashlights if needed.

Race Trim suspended >>>HEATED<<< seats W/ HI AND LOW SETTING,,( Way Nice!!)

Seats have 2 Adjustable positions ,( need to unbolt and bolt into new position,, safest way to do it) IMHO

DG 5 point harness bolted to the frame

Pre-wired for Boondockers engine management and NOS controll system.( not included).

Custom frame mount for 5lb. NOS Bottle.

Adjustable Billet Brake, clutch, and throttle controlls.

WING TRUNK for storage

Fully functional Busa gauges in "heads Up" location,,,,,,little different and kinda cool!!

Red Powder coat ,,2 coats clear w/ crystal dust. Shimmers the colors of the rainbow in the sunlight,,( Looks cool and a real EYE CATCHER!!)

CHROME>> front A-arms, rear trailing arms, steering stem , engine mounts and battery hold down bar,

Polished Billett 3 payne rear view mirror.

Fox air shocks w/ custom valving just for our cars. I will setup Nitrogen pressure for your needs and driving style.

Pre-Drilled for adjustable, 7 position steering dampener (dampener Not included)

4 K&N separate Pod air filters with Outer wear pre filters

I think that's it . I'm sure I forgot something. lol

Just let me know if you want any more info. feel free to call 702-293-0632

Bud

Bud

www.Quadrockets.com

post-5044-1284237663_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237735_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237768_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237794_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237818_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237843_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237870_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237909_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237943_thumb.jpg

post-5044-1284237979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quadrockets

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

reasonable offers??? I have no problem taking a serious buyer out for a day at the dunes. I'm going to take it out to dumont and break things in . As the add says " NEVER SEEN THE SAND" Maybe your all concerned about this fact. I'll get video and report back

• 2 weeks later...

reasonable offers??? I have no problem taking a serious buyer out for a day at the dunes. I'm going to take it out to dumont and break things in . As the add says " NEVER SEEN THE SAND" Maybe your all concerned about this fact. I'll get video and report back

Damn I have seen this thing for sale for a while now and but my eyes are set on the new rzr 900 xp only because I ride in the desert half the time and in the dunes half the time. I would love to buy this thing however I don't think the desert would be too friendly on this rig. What are the measurements on this bad boy? Length, width, height? I am not sure if it would fit in my 22 foot toyhauler. BTW did you ever take it out to break it in?

Edited by GR8WHITE

• 2 weeks later...