Digital dash easy question.

iweb

I had a digital dash put in my Rhino and the temp gauge does not light up at any time, should it come on when the key is turned on and then go out when the motor starts?

I thinnk you have a haunted rhino thats what I think!!!!sell it!!! :banghead:

its junk, might as well give it to me.

first off..pull the dash out to make sure the bulb is good, or even there for that matter..

things besides that to check, broken circuit going to the bulb itself, good grounds (very important, they will cause all sorts of impossible stuff to happen)

if your still stuck and it bothers you bad... i can come check it out for ya

I believe it's normal for it not to light up upon "key up". I don't have a Rhino but I have a Grizzly and the digital dashes are the same in the Rhino and Grizz. I just checked mine (just to make sure) and it doesn't light up either. I don't recall it ever lighting up either. I wouldn't worry about it. Don't worry, it's a Yamaha! :headbang: :coocoo:

Thanks for the info, seems like an easy question but I posted on GD.com and no one answered if theirs came on??? I just wanted to made sure so that it was working ok in case of high temps it would come on.