Mike330R Posted October 20, 2010 Posted October 20, 2010 Fortin 5 speed currently set-up for 930 CV’s. I bought this through John at RC Trans in Las Vegas last summer. He replaced the R&P and 5th gear. Everything thing else was in excellent condition. I had Fortin open it up to verify and it was as John said, perfect. Gear Ratio’s: R&P: 4.37 1st: 3.23 2nd: 2.50 3rd: 1.76 4th: 1.58 5th: 1.33 Includes Fortin shifter, 934 CV flanges, slave cylinder, and another near new/verified good ring & pinion (for mid engine 4.86). All is in working order but 2nd gear should be replaced. I am local to Fortin and could drop it off for you to be repaired. Reduced to $8000 OBO (open to offers!) with the extra’s listed. May also included an Earls oil cooler with the lines. Call Mike in East San Diego: 619-867-4730 Quote
Mike330R Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 I still have it but I am having it fixed by Fortin. It should be done in a few days. It will still be forsale but it's all fresh! I will be relisting it for $2K more. Quote
turbo_bruce Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 I still have it but I am having it fixed by Fortin. It should be done in a few days. It will still be forsale but it's all fresh! I will be relisting it for $2K more. wow its $2000 for 2 gear man them trany cost alot Quote
Mike330R Posted January 21, 2011 Author Posted January 21, 2011 No it's not 2K just for 2nd gear. Other misc parts, LABOR, new oil (at $14 per quart) and the biggest thing is there is now no unknowns. Quote
jalper Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 is this a standard H or Reverse H, or sequential. Quote
Mike330R Posted January 21, 2011 Author Posted January 21, 2011 I think it would be called a reverse H? 1st and reverse is opposite from a Mendeola 2D. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.