White Rhino Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Man that looks sweeet, why oh why do the Rex's have such an UGLY front end to em!!!!! everything looks great now someone has to make an aftermarket non stinkbug looking hood! Quote
HTownPerformance Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 That Rex is looking Awesome! Quote
TCS T Posted November 15, 2010 Author Posted November 15, 2010 (edited) Man that looks sweeet, why oh why do the Rex's have such an UGLY front end to em!!!!! everything looks great now someone has to make an aftermarket non stinkbug looking hood! Thanks, The hood is strange looking but with the mods it is groing on us! Weird, I know! Edited November 15, 2010 by TCS T Quote
TCS T Posted November 15, 2010 Author Posted November 15, 2010 That Rex is looking Awesome! Thanks! Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Those seat are looking good. Nice set up.. Quote
TCS T Posted November 15, 2010 Author Posted November 15, 2010 A couple pics from this weekend at Dumont...... Quote
TCS T Posted November 15, 2010 Author Posted November 15, 2010 Stage One complete. Stay tuned as we figure out a Wild Paint Job Scheme, Lighting Upgrades and the Performance Upgrades! Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 How did the Shocks and LT work out? With this amount of weight do they have to be dialed in also. Probably a dumb question but Hell I far from know everything. I thought I seen this with you. Was not sure if it was the same one though. Will be nice with some Red in it... Quote
TCS T Posted November 19, 2010 Author Posted November 19, 2010 How did the Shocks and LT work out? With this amount of weight do they have to be dialed in also. Probably a dumb question but Hell I far from know everything. I thought I seen this with you. Was not sure if it was the same one though. Will be nice with some Red in it... The shocks are ordered for the specific weight so everything is turn key fun! I did take it out to the Poker Run, and everything worked amazing! This is one smooth riding, hard carving, 4 seat dune cruiser! Quote
TCS T Posted November 19, 2010 Author Posted November 19, 2010 No paint yet, but a little reflective red vinyl should be cool for now. Quote
DunerDan Posted November 19, 2010 Posted November 19, 2010 Trav! what performance mods are you planning or done? Quote
TCS T Posted November 19, 2010 Author Posted November 19, 2010 Trav! what performance mods are you planning or done? Going to do the Muzzy 840cc Big Bore Kit, Throttle Bodies, Dual Exhaust, Clutch Kit, Etc.... Going to break it in a bit before we install the motor mods though. Quote
DunerDan Posted November 19, 2010 Posted November 19, 2010 nice, should run pretty good! that's motors can make some power, can't wait to see it Quote
Dune-aholic Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 What brand are those doors? That teryx looks good! Quote
TCS T Posted December 19, 2010 Author Posted December 19, 2010 What brand are those doors? That teryx looks good! Give us a call 702-436-6777 Quote
Mad Mattress Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Anybody have a pic of this thing jumpin fire with the passenger door wide open? I really like this Teryx, sounds awesome and looks great! Quote
TCS T Posted February 18, 2011 Author Posted February 18, 2011 Anybody have a pic of this thing jumpin fire with the passenger door wide open? I really like this Teryx, sounds awesome and looks great! LOL! Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 Anybody have a pic of this thing jumpin fire with the passenger door wide open? I really like this Teryx, sounds awesome and looks great! LOL I don't, but thougt I was going to get run over when I was stopping him so he could close it. But I was standing right there when he made the first pass over the fire with the door open. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.