otis Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Took the Rhino down to Dale to work his magic. I couldnt be happier with how it turned out! 4 Seat Radius Cage, Roof, Light Bar, Cooler Rack, & Doors. TS Rear Bench & Aggressor Fronts w/ adj Headrests, Crow 3x3, and finished it off with a green Tribal Whip. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Dale does great work. Turned out bitchen. Now you need some lights for that light bar. Quote
HTownPerformance Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 Thanks Chris! Looks way better in the dirt than at my shop!LOL Quote
otis Posted November 3, 2010 Author Posted November 3, 2010 Dale does great work. Turned out bitchen. Now you need some lights for that light bar. Definitely needs lights Thanks Chris! Looks way better in the dirt than at my shop!LOL I only wish we could register these for street use. I'd drive it all over town! Quote
MAXDOUT Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 Looks bitchen. Dale is a good dude. Nice work. What size lights are you putting in that? Quote
otis Posted November 5, 2010 Author Posted November 5, 2010 (edited) Looks bitchen. Dale is a good dude. Nice work. What size lights are you putting in that? The 7" HID's from checker auto Edited November 5, 2010 by otis Quote
MAXDOUT Posted November 5, 2010 Posted November 5, 2010 Nice. I have 4- 4" I might change out to the 7" as well. Quote
mush Posted November 6, 2010 Posted November 6, 2010 Hey Tyler they are the exac same lights just a bigger reflector Quote
MAXDOUT Posted November 6, 2010 Posted November 6, 2010 Hey Tyler they are the exac same lights just a bigger reflector Yea, I kinda figured that, what I dont know is can you get the bigger reflector / housing or do you have to just get new lights??? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.