best route from the 95 north

goodguys75

Hey guys i got a crazy question, what would be the best way for me to go to dumont??? from say indian springs way...should i go down the 160 to the tacopa turn off...or should i go to the If i recall the ( laythorp wells way) did it once comming home...pullin a 34 ft toyhauler...Im in no hurry so distance is not an issue....just dont want to go the 15 to blue diamond way....just want too see what others are doing...thanks andre :stirthepot:

Edited by goodguys75

Hey guys i got a crazy question, what would be the best way for me to go to dumont??? from say indian springs way...should i go down the 160 to the tacopa turn off...or should i go to the If i recall the ( laythorp wells way) did it once comming home...pullin a 34 ft toyhauler...Im in no hurry so distance is not an issue....just dont want to go the 15 to blue diamond way....just want too see what others are doing...thanks andre :stirthepot:

A buddy of mine lives out by the Mt. Charleston exit. He says the distance is longer but the time is shorter through Indian springs, Lathrop wells and then over. Says it's an easier drive also

I live up north as well. I have been taking 215 to charston the up to 160 to get out there do to the road construction on 95. Take the back way through Indian Springs on the way home . It is a much easier drive and I get to dump in I S on the way home.

Everyone I go out with lives in the Northwest and we go 95 to 160. We have gone every other way and if your pulling any weight 95 to the 160 is the way to go. The 15 isn't bad but you have to drive through Vegas and there is never any traffic going north. Pahrump has everything you need. We normally fill our water in Pahrump and grab a quick meal.

Everyone I go out with lives in the Northwest and we go 95 to 160. We have gone every other way and if your pulling any weight 95 to the 160 is the way to go. The 15 isn't bad but you have to drive through Vegas and there is never any traffic going north. Pahrump has everything you need. We normally fill our water in Pahrump and grab a quick meal.

I live near aliante and like taking the 215 get off on durango, then take 160, to the tecopa turn-off.