How much should list this motor for

jalper

Well I am building a ly6 and I want to sell my motor after the season, What should I sell it for, I want to keep the computer but will make a copy of the Maps and software,

would come with Headers, steering pump, alternator, and KEP - 9'' Clutch, Flywheel, pressure plate and adapter plate,

can be converted to a Carb, GM sell the intake for about $200 new.

I have purchased a ly6 and will be selling my Lt-1 what do you think I should list it for

starting from the bottom- Aluminum Head 383

Canton 6qt pan, Melling oil pump with chromoly shaft and copper seal, Canton Windage tray, ARP main studs.

Eagle cast crank, Eagle rods 6'', Keith Black pistons, Comp cams dual billet roller chain, Lunati cam with, comp cam chromoly push rods, Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rockers, 3/8 ARP rocker studs,aluminum heads with ARP Head Bolts. Lunati dual springs 150lbs seat pressure. Polished aluminum valve covers, BBK 58mm intake, intake has been bored to 58mm, 36lbs accel injectors, fuel rails are welded for AN fittings, aeromotive fuel regulator, Mezier electric water pump, steam ports are all wire braided with an fittings, Chrome Power Master alternator, Krc power steering pump and pulleys. also comes with aluminum intake elbow, and mapping for a Electromotive efi system. will also be re-ringed and new bearings, all OEM GM gaskets. My felpro's leaked.

Thanks

was thinking $2300 as seen in the pics

$2000 with no intake

$4300 with computer ready to run.

post-4378-077839100 1291705550_thumb.jpg

post-4378-094863400 1291705560_thumb.jpg

If you can find a way to mount in Jeannie's Rhino, I'll take it. It would only be half the cost of what I spent to upgrade the dammmmmm thing and would be a hell of a lot more fun.

BTW: You could probably get a few hundred more if you took the blue off the oil pan.... :laughing:

If you can find a way to mount in Jeannie's Rhino, I'll take it. It would only be half the cost of what I spent to upgrade the dammmmmm thing and would be a hell of a lot more fun.

BTW: You could probably get a few hundred more if you took the blue off the oil pan.... :laughing:

Your the reason i am building a new motor, all i wanted was 1 more hp than you, and now you are take it to CMB, I think I might give up on this race. before RC trans has the last laugh.

Well I don't need or want a motor, but thanks. laughing.gif

I can move this to the for sale section if that was the point of the post though. thumb.gif

I get the new long-block next week and can hide the parts from the wife, but i think i will try to sell it towards the end of the season, i know it will be the wrong time to sell, but then I can finish off the season and slowly build the new motor.

after receiving the long-block i will start a build thread, it might be a slow build but i think it will be cool,

the motor is a LY6 with the L92 heads, basically a 6.0 Iron block with the LS7 heads.