what a a$$ hole

vegas450r

I was on my home from work today, I ride a 750 honda shadow. I was heading north on 95, between boulder hwy and charleston. I was in the middle lane. All of a sudden there's this F150 on my right, came out of nowhere. he was right on the bumper of the car in front of him. I seen him put his left turn signal on. there was no way this guy was going to get in my lane was there, i was right beside him, even with his door. I could see him keep looking over to see were I was. I couldn't slow down cause there was a car right on my tail. then all of a sudden he made the lane switch, he missed my front tire by less than a foot. now he was boxed in cars to his left and right. so I move over to the left side of the lane, and give him the old I know what ur IQ is (1). Next thing u know, down comes his window and he throws out a cup full of coke and ice. luckilly he missed me. So now I slow down some as I want no part of this guy. heck he might have a gun or something.

Then another truck pulls up to my left. I look over and he's montioning me to go after him and they'll be right with me. By this time we're by the eastern exit. I keep looking for him but i can't find him. Probably better I couldn't.

But I did get his lic #. A friend of mine knows a cop so maybe I can get the guys address and pay a visit to his house with the paintball gear.

You should file a police report and have the guy arrested for assault and wreckless driving. Or better yet when you find out where he lives send over the Axehandle Collection Agency to collect for mental anguish. I also ride and feel your frustration daily.

That happened to a buddy of mine and me while we were riding a few years back and I was amazed at what happened. My buddy just kinda blew it off and the next thing I knew, he reached in his tank bag and grabbed what I later found out was small ball bearings. He tossed them over his shoulder and then rolled on the throttle. There is no doubt that at 50mph, those ball bearings made the headlights go out and most likely the guy had to replace his windshield. Karma is a biatch and when it comes around, LOOK out! Glad you made it home safe. Keep the rubber side up