my banshee build!

lilguy450

• 3 months later...

pretty aggressive swing arms and tires for a stock motor?

Swing arms are ok but them paddles is gonna kill you. They will rob to much power just to turn them. I had a built banshee and tried 9 paddle haulers and took em back. The 8's were much better but found that comp cut mini desert's worked overall much better for top end.

Swing arms are ok but them paddles is gonna kill you. They will rob to much power just to turn them. I had a built banshee and tried 9 paddle haulers and took em back. The 8's were much better but found that comp cut mini desert's worked overall much better for top end.

YNOT, You mean that you didn't ride on wooden wheels before the invention of rubber tires??????????? :beercheers:

:usa:

YNOT, You mean that you didn't ride on wooden wheels before the invention of rubber tires??????????? :beercheers:

:usa:

No you old snot, that was you. The bumping around must have jarred what's left of your memory? Pat coming out this weekend?

No you old snot, that was you. The bumping around must have jarred what's left of your memory? Pat coming out this weekend?

Nope, no tranny yet. Wantd to do a day trip to test everything out but no luck!~!!

• 2 weeks later...