transfering i-pod music to pc

goodguys75

got off the phone with apple and you just cant transfer music over to a new pc...then she tell me to use an i pod song ripper...says it will transfer the music over...so what should i do..purchase this program to do this or is there another way...and no computer geek stuff...nice and simple please....

Dosnt ITunes sync your music ? If you are having trouble with ITunes not syncing your IPOD, follow the steps below.

Ok so first download the latest version of I tunes, Then connect your IPOD to your computer, BUT DO NOT RUN ITUNES, this will be done at the end. then go to your "my computer" icon and open it.When you open up the "my computer" window, at the top bar, select "tools" and then go down to "folder options", a new window will pop up, click on the "view" tab, you will see some options pop up in the window, under "hidden files and folders" click on "show hidden files and folders. and "apply" and then "ok". Go back to the "my computer window", you Ipod should show up as a mass storage device drive, double click on it and you will see all the folders on your ipod. The "hidden folders" will display in a washed our color format. If I remember correctly, I think the folder the music is under is named something like "ipod_cache" open it up and there will be a folder in there marked "music", when you open that folder, the folders inside of it are labeled like "F01, F02, etc..." transfer those folders somewhere on your computer. After thats done, you can drop the music from each folder into ITunes and there you go..... If you need more details, let me know.

Dosnt ITunes sync your music ? If you are having trouble with ITunes not syncing your IPOD, follow the steps below.

Ok so first download the latest version of I tunes, Then connect your IPOD to your computer, BUT DO NOT RUN ITUNES, this will be done at the end. then go to your "my computer" icon and open it.When you open up the "my computer" window, at the top bar, select "tools" and then go down to "folder options", a new window will pop up, click on the "view" tab, you will see some options pop up in the window, under "hidden files and folders" click on "show hidden files and folders. and "apply" and then "ok". Go back to the "my computer window", you Ipod should show up as a mass storage device drive, double click on it and you will see all the folders on your ipod. The "hidden folders" will display in a washed our color format. If I remember correctly, I think the folder the music is under is named something like "ipod_cache" open it up and there will be a folder in there marked "music", when you open that folder, the folders inside of it are labeled like "F01, F02, etc..." transfer those folders somewhere on your computer. After thats done, you can drop the music from each folder into ITunes and there you go..... If you need more details, let me know.

Would this work for IPHONE

Capt