need info on registration.

kirt514

I'm looking at buying a 2003 sandrail. It's never been registered and has no green sticker. It was a chassis up build and has no paper work. My concern is do I need a carb certified motor in it or is the v6 junk yard motor ok?

Assuming you are in California, don't even mess around. You will get so many different "opinions". Call Lisa's mobile registration, 619 571-8333. All done by mail, Best $150 bucks you will spend. Ask me how I know,, Just went through this last year.

Hey Neal, think Lisa's Mobile can do it for my 'Busa powered sand car?

Yep, green sticker is green sticker. The thing with her is she speaks fluent DMV, knows all the ins and outs and has been doing this for off road vehicles for years.

Edited by FE135

If I had to b*tch about something with her its the fact that sometimes she is hard to get a hold of. Seems voicemail doesn't always work or she has too many. I had to call several times on occasion. Other than that, thumbs up.

I have dealt with Lisa here in San Diego. She got me a lisence plate for my golf cart to make it street legal. Her trick is she doesn't go to your everyday DMV. She goes to a dealers only DMV and get it done there. That place is only 5 miles from my house but not any joe off the street can go in there.

Her price is a bit high but in the end you will get what your after and I would recommend her as well.