well, i finally started ...lol

SKINNER

Worst case thats right. Just like I post I am coming alone and 1/2 a 70. Just might be doing this. LOL

I have not ordered the motor but ordered a bunch of other ish. I figured out the problem now just have to get my pull starter working and I will know for sure by this weekend when I get to the Garage. Suck living the city Life... everything but a Garage. I can handle for a year but by this summer Back to the Fort...

right on Jack, i am sure you will get it goin! if not bring it anyway! it'll run!

Thanks Trav!, its going together pretty smooth so far actually (knock on wood). hope it stays that way! need to grab the wheels/tires still, and some odds and ends, probably a trip to mcfadden-dale to pay way to much for some new "cleaner" looking fastener, but it should be ready for a test drive pretty soon.

You are going to LOVE that motor!!!

Run a 14 / 36 gearing and it Flies!!! (dunefreak had it on his 110 and blew the 15T front sprocket away (I was still able to pass him by cutting accross the track and skipping the berm!!!) lol

:poule:

well its a runner, need to trick it out cosmetic wise, wheels, tires, lights, and stuff, but it goes, and stops! thats what matters lol! just waiting on the UPS guy to show up with some goodies, then i can finish it off.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nn6wwwcMHU4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>