Mad Mattress Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 BALL Yes, it does change color! Gotta click on the stupid thing. I dont know if its more or less entertaining drunk. Quote
Chadwick Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 I got it to change a bunch of different colors but it wasn't easy. Quote
Jakster884 Posted February 19, 2011 Posted February 19, 2011 I only seen blue.. Must be doing something wrong. Quote
Mad Mattress Posted February 19, 2011 Author Posted February 19, 2011 Yeah, I thought you guys would like that! I didnt understand the stupid point when i first started, I thought the ball would change by swinging it around in circles. It sucks on a laptop. makes you feel retarded when you cant make it change, huh Pete! Quote
dune_rat Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 that sucks......another 10 minutes I'll never get back :freakin_nuts: Quote
Mad Mattress Posted February 23, 2011 Author Posted February 23, 2011 that sucks......another 10 minutes I'll never get back :freakin_nuts: You're welcome! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.