Did you know there is a new Yamaha Dealer

ynot

I had heard a rumor that there was a new Yamaha dealer in Vegas other than the famous R---later's. After a little research I found them on Arby & Rainbow right behind the Carls Jr.

I called and stopped by to see if they wanted to get involved in the clean up. I have to say that not only were they generous but are really great people to talk to. Nice selection of bikes and has a special deal on the new Fuel injected YFZ 450 for $5995.00 which I thought was a great price. They will be coming on board with the BLM and the pass sales and I just wanted to let everybody know there is an alternative to that "other " dealership now.

That's great to hear! So what's it called?

Oh yeah, knew I was forgetting something :dunno: "Yamaha of Las Vegas" is the name of the dealership. I advised them to contact you Pete about advertising on the site. My commission is 10% :dope:

Oh yeah, knew I was forgetting something :dunno: "Yamaha of Las Vegas" is the name of the dealership. I advised them to contact you Pete about advertising on the site. My commission is 10% :dope:

Cool well that name makes sense.

10%. Sounds good, but then subtract all the free FoDD exposure and I think you owe me money. :lol: jk ;)

Cool well that name makes sense.

10%. Sounds good, but then subtract all the free FoDD exposure and I think you owe me money. :lol: jk ;)

Just send me a bill I will put it in the stack!

• 1 month later...