Dumont 11- 13

ksc62

Went this past weekend to Dumont and had a great time. About 11 cars in all with a few side x sides and quads. Weather was nice and the dunes even better. Use to be a Glamis guy, use to be. :)

post-5206-0-64074800-1300138581_thumb.jp

post-5206-0-78268100-1300138608_thumb.jp

Edited by ksc62

This past weekend Rocked. I did not do much cleaning but I for sure did plenty of riding and Hanging out with good peeps.

I must say the Sand was perfect silky smooth and was lead by a few Hella Duners. I must say Greg can Haul Azz on a Quad. Keeping up is a choir but well worth it. I tagged along on a Rail run Lead by Randizzle and he was ripping. I can say I had to Cheat a little but Just about stayed up with the rails Hauling Arse. I am Hurting still today.

We had plenty of Fun and Great times at the Fire pit. Damn this weekend rocked. Chad I was looking forward to another Quad rider. You would not have been disappointed. We ran the dunes the way they were meant to be this weekend. Next time.

I must say It was around 85 degrees both days and perfect at night. you now know the season is coming to an end. It was hard to imagine it snowed on the way to Dumont on two weeks prior.

Let get a trip planned to St Anthonys' Coral Pink or Winchester this summer. Should be fun.

One last thing. Note to self Do not Run over your own foot on a ATC 70. Does not feel good.

Was a perfect weekend! cleaned up some trash but it seemed much cleaner than other years. A new guy Jerry crashed my camp and we had a great time! we were just in front of all ksc62 camp. u guys had a ton of cars! It was the wifes birthday and this is where she wanted to go( I think she's getting hooked and loves the SxS). We had some killer runs and saw a few of you passing through the dunes like LouB, RanDog and Terry. should've went to find LouB and get my wire drummers back from the regatta! :laughing: but it was a grea time and it sucks the season is coming to an end....